Updates & Events
Kids Disco -
Saturday 3rd March 4-5.30pm Busby Masonic Hall, tickets are £3 each, bring a friend
Freestyle Competition -
Yoker Sports centre 11th March 2012 - all day event
Entrance fee £10 for everyone
this is a disco & Rock and roll competiton - practise class is on mondays 5-6.30pm
more details will follow...
Dance Exam Update (updated 19th Nov)
Please arrive at least 15 mins prior to your child's exam time and these times are only approx. The children should stay in the corridor outside the main hall until its their groups turn to dance. I will be in and out of the main hall so will keep you up to date as we go..
The children should wear:
Black, Gray or their purple cheer Tshirt
Black plimsoles (for cheer, Freestyle)
Black Tap shoes
Bring their Baton (if doing Majorettes)
Hair should be tied back off the face, no make up and no Jewellery (including watches)
Starlight Disco – 4.00-4.10
Starlight Acro – 4.10-4.15
Starlight Majorettes – 4.15-4.25
Starlight Cheer – 4.25-4.35
Starlight Tap – 4.35-4.45
Pre Bronze Tap – 4.45-4.55
Pre Bronze Majorettes – 4.55-5.05
Pre Bronze Cheer – 5.05-5.15
Pre Bronze Disco – 5.15-5.25
See you on thursday..
Dance & Cheer Competition
Venue: Rosshall Academy, Crookston
Date: 27th Nov 2011
- Change of plan with outfits, I have ordered shorts for the girls instead of the dance pants, Tshirts/tops still to be purchased but will be done on tuesday. They will then be customised to suit..
- Please could everyone get themselves a pair of WHITE plimsoles from Primark so everyone is matching, with white short trainer socks,
if you have Black jazz shoes then you can wear these for the Solo or Duet sections (as long as your partner has the same). otherwise the white plimsoles can be worn..
- For Duet & Solo sections: the rules state that outfits should NOT be fancy. Plain one coloured outfits are required. Ie. Tshirt (tight) and shorts or dance pants..
- hair should be in a high ponytail and off the face, Hair ribbons will be issued closer to the day
- so far the only parents attending with their children are:
Spectator tickets need to purchased at the cost of £10 each..
- Transportation to and from the event is still to be arranged
Venue: Busby Masonic HAll
Date: Thursday 24th Nov 2011
- set times will be issued to the kids this Thursday so you know when to attend. Normal dance classes will be off.
- Kids are required to wear, Black 3/4 dance pants and a Black or Purple tshirt..Letters will be issued
- Hair must be tied back off the face, natural or NO make up should be worn, No jewllery please including watches!
- The Examiners Name is Ms Clark
- Results will be issued the following week at class
- Certificates and Medals usually arrive 3-4weeks later